Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vortex's Scrapbook


For Vortex's partner (who he's graduating with on SATURDAY!!) I made a little scrapbook. His raisers are going to deliver it for me along with a card. They're very sweet and are letting me give his partner my e-mail address in case he wants to contact me! Not holding my breath but you never know. :)

























This was the tribute I wrote to Vortex when he was recalled







You can't really tell, but I wrote "Brian and Vortex" in Braille

And here it is, all ready and packaged up to go to Big T's man. :)

I have some pictures of Janda that I'll post...tomorrow I hope. Maybe the day after. I'm going out of town tomorrow so when I get a chance to plug in my computer, I'll do it then.

Welcome to my new blog. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the scrap book you put together. I can't believe Simmons is graduating this weekend too! :) I have people getting pictures for you of Tex. Have a great time on your vacation! :)

Emily and the Labradors said...

That is really nice! I'm sure Vortex's partner is going to love it!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!