Thursday, February 18, 2010

And Life is Good

Today Janda came back home!! She has been absent in this house for....several months and boy have I missed her!! Today we went to school and then went to the mall to redeem some gift cards! She was a dream to handle in 80% of the stores! Walking down the mallway, loose leash, I was the happiest girl in the world.

Strangely, though, she had a weird reaction to one of the smaller, cramped stores. She was fine when facing into the store, but as soon as she turned around so that she could see the door, she started half pulling to get out. Maybe she's claustrophobic? I'm going to test that theory whenever I get a chance. It was just strange, since I've never seen her do that before.

But she's on food reward for pulling and it's been working like a charm. Right now I'm sitting on her bed with her, and she's asleep with her head touching my knee. I just love having a puppy again. :D

No comments: