Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wow

I just realized something today, as I took Janda to school. She's turning a year old in a few weeks. And she's a female. Fortunately a spayed one. To any big GDB decision makers who might be reading this blog, Janda is a great puppy, she just needs a little while longer. Maybe until September. She...........has problems! Yes, that's it. Problems. I mean, not problems that can't be solved with a little time. And it's stuff you wouldn't want to waste the trainers' time with so, I mean, what the heck. She can just stick around for a few more months........right?

4 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

I wish I could say the same for Toby - as he is leaving me in 3 weeks for training... the only problem is - he is ready! The date is just WAY to early (2-3 months),

Toby's Raiser

Shelly :) said...

I don't know if you heard but the youngest they are taking puppies back now is 15 months so we still have another 3+ months with them. I don't understand why Jessa hasn't been fixed yet, but what do I know. :) We will probably be taking her quite a bit the next couple of months as she is having serious attachment issues with her current raisers. :/

Erin said...

Yeah Pompei has lots of issues, may even take 2 years to work through..or more now that I think about it. hee hee :))

Life With Dogs said...

Sounds like a good time to train some bad habits in a hurry. ;)