Monday, November 12, 2012

Just waitin'

So the new update. My work shift for next year starting January will make it so that I can't go to puppy club meetings. I thought this was the end of my chance at getting a December dog. BUT my leaders are awesome and there's another lady in the club who can't have a baby puppy, works downtown, and might be interested in co-raising. She can make it to meetings. I'm meeting with her on Wednesday to see if we can work something sounds like if we're on the same page I will be getting that puppy. Hoping this works out. I already put in my "hint hint" that I'd like a cross if there's one available. I figure this'll be the 4th puppy the GDB will put my name on officially so I might be able to score one :)


Raiser Erin said...

Oh don't worry about that. There are crosses and goldens coming out of the wazoo right now. A lot of first time raisers are getting crosses and I know of one who's got a full golden. So I'm sure you'll be able to get one. But I'm with you, my next one is going to be a golden or golden type gosh darnit! Haha!

Anna said...

Haha yeah, my co-raiser had her first puppy as a golden from CCI. I won't do a full golden, but I'm ready for a new challenge :)