Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Really? A whole month?

I can't believe it's been a month already that we've had my Sweet Baboo. He's such a lovey boy and I am so happy that we got him (even though I still want that LGX someday). Vicente is an amazing dog in the house. He's less than 4 months old and can be loose on drag line. With supervision of course. But I don't have to be sitting and staring at him. All he really wants to do is touch his people. When we're on outings, sometimes he'll put his paw on top of my foot or he'll lean up on my leg. This afternoon I was standing at my counter and he came over and poked his head between my feet and just stood there.

He definitely looks bigger, too. The puppy truck comes on Sunday and our club is getting 3 new babies. I'm hoping Vicente and co-raiser will get to come with me, I'd love to take another picture with him next to the puppy truck to see how much he's grown! I know it's getting tough to carry him. He gets his 16 week shots on Saturday, so it'll be interesting to see how much he weighs now!


When I went to Ellensburg to visit my college friends on Friday, I had complete strangers tell me that they would adopt him if he was cc'd. Random people added him on Facebook. He's just that kind of dog that anyone can fall in love with. All I can say is there will be some lucky person/family in his future.

No comments: