Wednesday, August 14, 2013

10 months and counting...

I can't believe my boy turns 1 in a little over a month. There's a lot of exciting things in the works over here, but its always a little sad to think that I've spent more time with my boy than I have left.

I love how he still wiggles his way under my bed even though he should be too big.
I love he sleeps on piles of laundry/any blanket.
I love that he chooses to curl up on the smaller side of the floor in the car.
I love when his ears go back to show me how hard he's trying to be good.
I love how he wiggles around me in circles, making sure he gets petted as much as possible.
I love his face on my bed in the morning.
I love his beautiful, sleek coat and golden brown eyes.
I love how he knows what I mean when I say "we're going to see Shayna and David"
I love that he has flawless house manners.
I love playing "where's your toy?"
I love sitting on the floor with a huge cuddle bug, or how he snuggles right in when I lay on the floor with him.

I love this dog, and love the past 8 months.




No comments: